Today we are proud to announce Version 2.0 updates to our entire eyedrop range. At no Extra Charge !!!
Why are you updating them now?
A number of factors have came together at the same time making changes possible:
1. Firstly, We have had to allow adequate time to research and test the updates in human trials. This delays our ability to introduce Changes to the formulas and improve their effectiveness. We have now suffciently tested these changes and with promising results are able to introduce them to all of you.
2. Moving to plastic containers (without rubber bulbs which could degrade) now means that we can make stronger formulas, not possible before.
3. We have changed the natural preservative we use, to Organic AMC Coconut. This and a few other additions naturally align the eye drops to the ph of the eyes, without any added extras. The result being that we no longer need to use our old buffers and therefore have more room to add the key ingredients you all know and love, as well as some new ones to.
Now to the changes:
1. We are now using OptiMSM® in all our products:
More about this can be seen here:
In summary this is the purest MSM on the planet. Meaning that even more of the active ingredients in the drops are now able to make contact with eye tissues.
In our Ultra Drop we have also super concentrated this in the lab, affording even better absorption across the maximum surface area of the eye.
2. All our products now contain Cucumber Seed oil:
We have been quietly introducing this over the last few weeks, so you may have have smelt it already. It has such a pleasant, refreshing odour to it, that we never tire of.
Extracted solely from the seeds of non-GMO cucumbers, this oil is cold pressed and unrefined with a lovely, subtle scent of cucumber. With 60% Linoleic acid, and an abundance of Oleaic acid, it has refreshing, healing, and astringent properties. Its phytosterols (approximately 4000 - 5000 ppm) aid with the structural and functional integrity of the eye tissue and act as an anti-radical shield. The seeds also contain Phenylalanin, an amino acid that slows down melanin transfer.
3. Our Advanced Lines and Ultra drop now include Licorice Root Extract:
Produced from the roots and rhizomes of the Glycyrrhiza glabra plant, Licorice Root has a long history of use as an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory. Its been used extensively in Europe and the US as a soothing ingredient and is often used in Traditional Chinese medicine as an herbal healing agent.
Licorice Root is a multi-functional botanical, where Recent research indicates that it is effective at reducing and removing melanin pigment. It contains Liquiritin and Isoliquertin, flavonoid containing glycosides which induce eye lightening by dispersing melanin pigment and enhancing more even pigment distribution.
4. We switched our Preservative from Grapefruit extract to AMTicide Coconut:
AMTicide® Coconut is a new patent-pending product from Active Micro Technologies developed by fermenting Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit with Lactobacillus to deliver a non-irritating, effective and multifunctional product which can provide moisturizing and conditioning benefits eye preparations. In addition, it is effective at preventing the growth of fungus, specifically yeast and mold, thus providing additional protection for formulations using natural preservatives systems.
AMTicide® Coconut was developed using the lipid fractions of coconut pericarp and Advanced Micro Technologies' specialty technique of Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) fermentation which increases the bioavailability of natural phytocompounds. The resulting fermentation was found to have natural antifungal properties in addition to its moisturizing and conditioning benefits.
Grapefruit extract has very low ph (acidic) this meant that we had to use alkaline buffers in version 1.0 of our drops, in order to bring them within the natural ph of the eye (7.0 - 7.3). The switch to AMTicide Coconut and some scientific wizardry means that we no longer have to use these.
Because of this we are now able to include more active ingredients than ever before:
5. The aforementioned changes have allowed us to increase the level of active ingredients in our drops.
From today you will find that the concentration of Brighlette, Kojic Mushroom or Alpaflor Gigawhite, have gone up from 30% to 50% in Version 2.0 of our Advanced Lines. This in practice means fuller more pronounced eye colour changes, in less time.
The concentration of Brighlette and our own propertiety Stabilized OptiMSM has increased in the Ultra Drop.
The concentrations of Bearberry fruit and Honey have increased in our Premium High Strength products.
And the concentration of Bearberry fruit has also increased in our Premium Manuka formula.
Please reach out to us in the comments, or contact form at the bottom. We welcome any queries, questions about the above or any comments you want to add.
Thanks for reading,
Chief Product Development Officer
Today we are rolling out new labels across our product ranges:
Along with this change we have updated all our products to be more effective and contain more of the key ingredients you love; all without increasing the price. A blog entry discussing these changes in also forth coming.
The new labels are:
Please take a look at all the new labels below: